Breakout session #1:
Teaching Your Kids to be Financially Fit - Taught by Jordan Page of FunCheapOrFree.com
Affordable Care Act, HSA's, and Healthcare...oh my! -Taught by Ed, Marc, and Kelli of Life1010
- Healthcare reform FAQ's
- HSA's - what are they and how do they work?
- Why would anyone choose an HSA-compatiable plan?
- Healthcare guidelines and plans designs
- Supplements - how to build your own best plan
- And more!
Meal-Planning Mania! - Taught by Shandra Madsen of DealsToMeals.com
Mind Over Money -Taught by Greg Black of TenCap Coaching
Man Camp! - Led by Bubba Page of LaunchLeads.com and FunCheapOrFree.com
- How to make extra money without spending more time at the office
- How to manage your family finances on a self-employed income
- How to talk to your wife about finances
- How to beef up your resume and nail an interview in order to get a better-paying job.
- How to use apps and technology to manage your family finances
- How to get your family members excited about spending less/saving more
- How to be a better salesman, selling yourself as well as the products/company you are representing.
- And more!
Frugal Fashion -Taught by Nick Scott, fashion expert
Preparedness & Stockpiling 101 -Taught by Shandra Madsen of DealsToMeals.com
Debt 101 -Taught by Jordan Page of FunCheapOrFree.com
It's that 4-letter D-word again...DEBT. Most of us have it. We all hate it. And in today's world, it's virtually impossible to avoid. In this class we will learn the basics about debt - what it is, where it comes from, and when/how to avoid it. We will also discuss what amount of debt is "appropriate" or "normal", whether to pay off debt or build up savings, how to pay off debt even if you live paycheck to paycheck, simple ways to manage and track your debt, all about credit cards, how to increase your credit score, and will even learn about good debt...yes, there is such a thing! And as always, it will be broken down into simple terminology that will make it easier than ever to understand.
Breakout session #3:
How to talk with our spouse about finances...and not kill each other. -Taught by Kirk Voss of Amber Creek Counseling
When your paycheck isn't enough -Taught by Bubba and Jordan Page
Have you cut back on everything physically possible and STILL don't have enough to scrape by on each month? Want to become a SAHMom but can't afford cutting down to one income? While making more money isn't always the answer, sometimes it's the only solution. Jordan and Bubba will teach you how to expand your mind and think creatively using the skills you already have, so you can make more money without having to get a second full-time job! Learn creative ways to earn money from home, and even how to make more money at your current job, simply by taking skills and talents you already have and making them work for you...the smart way.